“Each little risk we take brings us closer to our more honest selves. Each brave step is a celebration of our individuality and inner strength. It takes courage to live our lives with integrity, making choices that are congruent with our values and needs. Above all, confronting our fears, rather than avoiding them, encourages us and strengthens our ability to make bold, but healthy choices.” – Author Unknown –
Relationships including Pre-marital Counselling, Conscious Marriage, Marital Conflict and Divorce Counselling.
Emotional Distress and Anxiety Management.
- Anxiety Management Techniques;
- Learn to Make Peace with Your Pain;
- Discover Your Unmet Needs;
- Learn How to Turn Your Fear-based and Negative Thought Patterns Around and to Change Old and Unproductive Habits.
Personal Development and Life Coaching.
- Learn how to Meet every Challenge and Stressful Situation with Peace and Confidence;
- Discover Self-Compassion, Self-Love and Self-Acceptance;
- Explore the Power of Choice and Self-Responsibility and the Sacred State of Surrender;
- Discover the Gifts of Learning to Stand in Your Own Personal Power;
- Examine the Wisdom of Questioning Your Beliefs, Limiting and Otherwise;
- Learn How to Develop Better Communication Skills;
- Working with Transition and Change;
- Develop Your Emotional Intelligence;
- Social Anxiety;
- Anger Management.
- Loss of a Pet
“Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” Losing a pet is a much more painful experience than most people anticipate or that our culture generally acknowledges. Pets work their way deep into our hearts, but in our human-centric culture, we can’t afford to admit this. For those who have lost a precious pet or who are struggling with the difficult and traumatic decision of whether or not to euthanase their pet.
- Support for Complementary Wellness Practitioners and Healers.
Problems Unique to the Needs and Concerns of Individuals, Adolescents and Senior Citizens.
The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change.
– Carl Rogers –
Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.
– Melody Beattie –
When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.
– Helen Keller –
Many of us are afraid to follow our passions, to pursue what we want most because it means taking risks and even facing failure. But to pursue your passion with all your heart and soul is success in itself. The greatest failure is to have never really tried.
– Robyn Allan -.
All kids are gifted; some just open their packages earlier than others.
– Michael Carr
It’s never too late to be who you might have been.
– George Eliot –
IMAGO Relationship Coach & Clinical Counsellor in Private Practice
Registered with the Council for Counsellors. Reg. No. IR 1660